ARGUS Alert “Lifesaver” Systems
Personal Emergency Response, Medication Management and Telehealth Monitoring Systems provide peace of mind for clients, family members, friends and healthcare professionals who know that the Personal Emergency Response System is always there when help is needed.
As the number of our nation’s seniors continues to grow, so does the need for care giving companies and organizations to offer services that provide additional security and independence for their population.
- Medication reminders/timers
- A safe, convenient way to organize, remind, and dispense medications
- Improves medication adherence
- Reduces the risk of missed and dosage errors to support independent living at home
- Non-monitored and monitored devises available
Person Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Wireless (no phone line required), traditional landline telephone or use your computer for VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) calls with a service such as Vonage, ITP or Phone Power
- Waterproof pendant
- Works up to 300 feet from base unit
- 24-hour emergency on-call operators
Worried about your loved one falling? Ask about our optional Fall Detection Pendant!
GPS Mobile Care—For The Active Senior
- Uses regular cell phone technology. If you can use a cell phone, you can use GPS Mobile Care no matter where you are!
- Uses US Air Force Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) to instantly locate you and get you help!
- Has a built-in, two-way voice speakerphone that lets you communicate within seconds with the 24-hour monitoring center.
- If you need help or can’t answer, the GPS Mobil Care monitoring center immediately notifies emergency personnel of your current location.
- It’s water-resistant, can be worn as a pendant in the shower, won’t be damaged by moisture, and has a rechargeable 36-hour battery.
- Sophisticated fall detection with higher accuracy than previous technologies.
- Ability for our Care Center to come on the line of the devise even without a button press.